Click to Call
Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc.

2205 Greensburg Rd
Green, OH 44720

Get Directions

Commercial Insurance in Ohio

Is Commercial Insurance Required in Ohio?

In Ohio, if you have a small business with one or more employees, then you are required to have workers compensation insurance. Workers' comp coverage protects employees who are injured on the job. If there are company-owned vehicles, then you also need to have commercial auto insurance. Other commercial policies are optional, and you should check with an agent at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc. to see what is needed for your business.

Types of Commercial Insurance Available

In Green, OH, there are several different policies you can get based on your business.

  • Business Liability Insurance : This type of insurance can protect you from claims involving advertising injury, personal property damage, and bodily injury. This is one of the best policies to get because it can also be customized to fit the specific needs of your business with some add-ons.
  • Business Income Insurance : This will protect the business and help cover payroll and replace the lost income and other expenses if the business needs to close operations due to a covered loss or damages.
  • Data Breach Insurance : This type of insurance will cover the cost of a data security breach for items such as public relations, legal fees, liability, and identity protection solutions. With this coverage in place, you can work quickly to restore confidence in your business.
  • Commercial Property Insurance : This insurance helps protect the building your business leases or owns, as well as the property that is in the building, such as equipment, inventory, and furniture. Businesses should tailor coverage to include any additional protection needs, such as records coverage, which helps pay to reproduce any essential papers and documents.
  • Home-Based Coverage : If you have home-based businesses, you still need commercial insurance in Green, OH, and can’t rely on your home coverage alone. A policy that is designed for your home business will cover liability, as well as your business equipment stored in the home.

Contact Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc. to get a free quote on commercial insurance.

Request a Quote

Servicing these States

Our Partner
  • AllState
  • Foremost
  • Frankenmuth
  • Hiscox
  • Liberty
  • National General
  • Nationwide
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • USLI
  • Utica National
  • Westfield