Click to Call
Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc.

2205 Greensburg Rd
Green, OH 44720

Get Directions

Motor Home Insurance in Ohio

In the State of Ohio, just as all states, your motor home must have the state minimum of liability insurance, just as your automobiles do.

What is the State Minimum Liability Insurance for Motor Homes?

The state minimum insurance requirements are expressed as 25/50/25. This means that you need a minimum of $25,000 liability insurance to cover the injuries or death of one person per accident and $50,000 to cover the injuries or death of more than one person in an accident as well as $25,000 for property damage liability in Ohio.

What are Other Types of Motor Home Insurance?

If your motor home is financed, the lender will require full coverage to protect their assets until it is paid off. At Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc. in Green, OH, this generally includes collision insurance to pay for damages to your motor home in the event of an accident. Comprehensive coverage will pay to fix or replace your motor home if it is damaged in any way other than a collision, such as by a hailstorm, windstorm, or theft. Uninsured and underinsured motorists will pay to cover your injuries and damages to your motor home that are sustained during an accident. This is if the other driver is at fault and either has no insurance or not enough to cover your losses.

What are the Available Motor Home Coverage Options?

You can insure your personal belongings that are in the motor home, equipment, and accessories that are attached to your motor homes, such as satellite dishes and awnings. You may include towing and roadside services to help you if your vehicle breaks down, and sometimes you can secure campsite and vacation coverage as well. Securing motor home insurance can be a bit confusing, and at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc., we are here to help you. We can help you to choose the perfect amount of coverage for your home away from home. You can visit us at our office in Green, OH or give us a call to talk to a knowledgeable agent.

Request a Quote

Servicing these States

Our Partner
  • AllState
  • Foremost
  • Frankenmuth
  • Hiscox
  • Liberty
  • National General
  • Nationwide
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • USLI
  • Utica National
  • Westfield