Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc.

2205 Greensburg Rd
Green, OH 44720

Get Directions

Motorhome Insurance for Seniors

When seniors have questions or concerns about their current or potential motorhome insurance policy, Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. is here to help Green, OH residents make sense of it all. To learn more about the importance of motorhome insurance, please be sure to read on. This guide is here to help seniors who are looking to make the most informed decisions possible.

Is Motorhome Insurance Required In Ohio?

In a word, yes. You will need to speak with our experienced insurance agents if you would like to learn more, but there is no circumstance where you can legally hit the road in a recreational vehicle without obtaining the necessary insurance policy first. The insuring of a motorhome is mandatory in the state of Ohio, much like any other motor vehicle on the Buckeye State’s roadways.

How Do These Policies Differ From Auto Insurance Policies?

A motorhome insurance policy differs from an auto insurance policy in one very pivotal way. A motorhome serves as a residence and a vehicle, so a senior will need to obtain a policy that encompasses both aspects of this equation. Specialized policies allow for coverage of the actual vehicle, but if it is being used as a travel trailer, additional considerations must be made.

Potential injuries and property damage must also be considered when a motorhome is being insured. That’s why it is important for a senior who is seeking a motorhome insurance policy in Ohio to speak directly with an insurer about the coverage that they need, whether they require comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, or both.

Schedule A Consultation Today!

If you have any additional questions that need to be asked, be sure to speak with the experienced agents at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. in Green, OH. Our team of experts is always on hand and ready to provide all of the necessary information to our current and prospective clients.

4 Motorhome Insurance Coverage Options to Consider

If you own a motorhome, you want the best insurance coverage that suits your needs. That means a good policy that you can rely on during rainy days. Luckily, many motorhome insurance options exist to provide you with the proper protection for your peace of mind. Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc in Green, OH can help you navigate this important coverage.

Here are some options you can consider while buying motorhome insurance:

Liability coverage

Liability coverage is what most states like Ohio require one to have while riding in their motorhomes. Liability insurance pays for damages caused to others when you are at fault after an accident. For example, medical bills may result after bodily injuries following an accident.

Uninsured and underinsured motorists

The law requires people to have at least liability insurance. Not all people follow the law. If your RV gets hit by someone without insurance, you might be forced to pay for the resulting damage to your RV. Likewise, if an underinsured motorist hits you, the policy may not cover all the damage. However, you don’t have to bear the consequences of underinsured and uninsured coverage.

Comprehensive coverage

You can encounter all sorts of trouble with your pricy motorhome, from falling trees, theft, and vandalism to fire. You can’t tell what will happen outdoors and indoors, which is why comprehensive coverage comes in handy, as it covers most of the things that could happen to your motorhome.

Collision coverage

Collision coverage pays for damage caused to your motorhome resulting from a crash. This policy repairs or replaces your motorhome after a collision.

Get Motorhome Insurance Today

If you want to enjoy your motorhome with peace of mind, consider motorhome insurance from Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc in Green, OH. Contact us today for an affordable quote.

Motor home Safety Tips for Ohio Drivers

Motor home owners in Green, OH know firsthand the memories, adventures, and fun times that can be had using a recreational vehicle. Just like any other major investment, your motor home should be properly insured to protect your financials, your passengers, and yourself. The team of agents at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. can help motor home owners to determine what the best coverage and policy is for the way they intend to use this recreational vehicle. 

How to Safely Own a Motorhome in Ohio

Get Insurance 

For those with a loan on their motor home, the lender most likely required some level of motor home insurance in the loan agreement. Different lenders have different requirements, but this coverage will meet those requirements safely. 

Motor home insurance often includes liability coverage, and Ohio does have a state minimum of liability insurance. 

Other types of motor home insurance include:

  • Collision insurance
  • Comprehensive coverage
  • Uninsured or underinsured coverage 

Listed above are some of the options you can select as part of your coverage and policy, but every insurance policy is different and may not offer these options. We can’t stress enough the importance of working with a company that knows the laws and can help determine the best insurance plan for you and your needs.

If you recently purchased a motor home and aren’t sure where to begin with insurance, contact the team at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. We will help you find the best coverage to protect your investment, keep you and your family safe, and ensure you have a safe trip every time you use your motor home. 

Who in Ohio should get motor home insurance?

Owning a motor home can be a great option for people all over the Green, OH area. Those that have a motor home will have a great way to travel and can make some wonderful lasting memories. If you invest in a motor home, it is important that you get proper insurance. There are several situations when people should invest in a motor home insurance policy. 

Those With Motor Home Loans

A common situation when someone in Ohio will need motor home insurance is when they take out a loan. It is widespread for owners of motor homes to take out financing to purchase the asset. If this is the case for you, the loan agreement will likely include insurance provisions. When you get a motor home insurance policy, it gives the coverage needed to comply with your lender’s requirements.

Those Who Want to Drive It

While some people may never intend to drive their motor home, those that choose to take it out on a public road need to comply with state driving insurance laws. Any motorist in Ohio will need to have liability insurance that complies with state laws. Your motor home insurance policy will include a provision that ensures you stay in compliance with this requirement.

Anyone who wants to get a new motor home insurance policy in Green, OH, needs to take the decision-making process seriously. If you are going to invest in a new insurance policy, you should call Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. to discuss your needs. The team with Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. can answer any questions that you have and ensure that you receive proper coverage to stay in full compliance with your obligations.

Our Partner
  • AllState
  • Foremost
  • Frankenmuth
  • Hiscox
  • Liberty
  • National General
  • Nationwide
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • USLI
  • Utica National
  • Westfield