Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc.

2205 Greensburg Rd
Green, OH 44720

Get Directions

Protect Your Rolling Home With an RV Insurance Policy

Spending time on the road in your RV can be extremely enjoyable. Whether you use it as your primary home or you only travel in it for vacations, you want to make sure it’s protected all year round.

Protecting Your Rolling Home

If you’re in the Green, OH area and in need of an RV insurance policy, Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. can provide you with coverage options that can meet your needs. You don’t have to spend all your time calling around to get information from multiple insurers when you can simply work with one of our trusted agents.

We’ll give you comparisons to look at, making it simpler and easier for you to find the policy that works for you. We can also answer your questions in case you’re not sure about the level of type of coverage you need or want for your RV.

Depending on how you use it, you may be able to adjust your RV coverage for part of the year, which will still protect it while it’s not in use. This can also help you get more value from your policy, but it’s not for everyone. How often you use your RV, where it’s stored, and other factors will all be a part of deciding which policy to choose, and working with an agent can help.

If you’re ready to find the right RV insurance for your needs, so you can feel confident when you travel and when your RV is parked or stored, get in touch with us today at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. We serve the Green, OH area and can help you with a policy that meets your needs and protects your RV. That way you can have more peace of mind on and off the road.

RV Insurance: What You Need To Know

If you’re planning on hitting the open road in an RV, then you need to make sure that you have the proper insurance coverage from Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. in Green, OH. Here’s what you need to know about RV insurance, from the types of coverage available to how much it will cost you.

There are three main types of RV insurance coverage: liability, collision, and comprehensive

Liability insurance covers damages that you may cause to other people or property while operating your RV. This is the minimum amount of coverage required in most states, and it’s important to make sure that you have this type of coverage in case of an accident. 

Collision insurance covers damages to your RV if you’re involved in an accident with another vehicle. This type of coverage is important if you have a newer or more expensive RV, as it will help to cover the cost of repairs.

Comprehensive insurance covers damages to your RV that are caused by something other than a collision, such as fire, theft, or vandalism. This type of coverage is not required in most states, but it’s a good idea to have if you want to be fully protected against any possible damages. 

The amount of coverage you need will depend on the value of your RV and how much risk you’re willing to take on. For example, if you have a newer and more expensive RV, you’ll probably want to get more comprehensive coverage than someone with an older and less expensive RV. 

The cost of RV insurance varies depending on a number of factors, including the value of your RV, the amount and type of coverage you choose, and where you live. 

Get RV Insurance Today 

RVing is a great way to see the country and spend time with family and friends. However, before you hit the open road, you need to make sure that you have the proper insurance coverage. At Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. in Green, OH, we can help you find the right RV insurance policy for your needs. Contact us today to get started.

What Kind of RV Insurance Is Required in Ohio?

If you have owned a recreational vehicle for a while, you know that insurance and registration requirements can differ from state to state. For RV owners, some of the regulations regarding insurance can be confusing. If you live in Green, OH and want to cover your bases, you need to know what kind of insurance you need to cover your RV.

Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. understands how complicated buying insurance can seem. Here’s what you need to know about RV insurance requirements in Ohio.

Bodily Injury Liability Coverage

In Ohio, all motor vehicles are required to have bodily injury liability coverage at a rate of $25,000 per person and $50,000 for more than one person per accident. This coverage is often used for things like medical bills and lost income.

Property Damage Coverage

When you are driving a large vehicle like an RV, any damage resulting from an accident can be costly. Ohio RV owners are also required to have coverage for property damage beginning at $25,000 per accident.

Add-Ons Are Not Required

In Ohio, you are not required to add other types of coverage to your policy. You may opt for comprehensive coverage to handle RV damage caused by vandalism or bad weather, depending on what types of landscapes you tend to travel to with your vehicle.

You May Be Asked to Show Proof

When you drive an RV, you may be asked to show proof of insurance specifically for your RV. You may show this proof at a traffic stop or when you are in an accident.

Find the Right RV Insurance for Your Vehicle

Whether you camp on the weekends or you live in your RV most of the year, having the right insurance is important. Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. can help you insure your Green, OH vehicle to ensure it is compliant with state regulations.

A Guide To Help Ohio Residents Find RV Insurance Coverage

Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. helps Green, OH residents find the insurance coverage that they need. Our primary goal is to establish long-lasting bonds with all of our clients. We offer our clients multiple types of insurance policies so that they can protect what matters most.

RV Insurance Coverage

Many Ohio residents enjoy using their RV to go on exciting road trips. If you frequently travel through Ohio in your RV, it’s important that you consider the benefits of RV insurance. RV insurance will cover you while you are out on the road and while you are settling somewhere. The policy covers your vehicle if you are involved in a collision with another vehicle or if you collide with a tree. You can add comprehensive coverage to protect you if your vehicle is stolen or vandalized. You’ll also be protected if your RV is damaged due to a fire or severe thunderstorm.

Liability coverage offers a safety net if you collide with another vehicle and you are held responsible, or if the RV causes damage to someone else’s property. Uninsured coverage will protect you if you are involved in a collision with someone who does not have coverage.

While you are researching policies, make sure that you have a clear idea of your RV class. Class A RVs are large and often include luxury accessories. Class B RVs are the smallest of the three classes. Class C RVs are regular-sized vehicles. If you have special attachments such as fifth wheels or campers, you can amend your policy to cover your vehicle if damaged or vandalized. If you made any renovations to your RV interior, you would also have to amend your policy to cover potential damages.

Consult With Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc.

For more information on RV insurance, visit our website or office in Green, OH.

Our Partner
  • AllState
  • Foremost
  • Frankenmuth
  • Hiscox
  • Liberty
  • National General
  • Nationwide
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • USLI
  • Utica National
  • Westfield