Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II, Inc.

2205 Greensburg Rd
Green, OH 44720

Get Directions

Renters Insurance for Home Office Professionals: Securing Your Remote Workspace

As remote work becomes increasingly prevalent in and around Green, OH, many professionals have set up home offices to accommodate their work-from-home arrangements. While a home office provides convenience and flexibility, it’s essential to consider the insurance implications of operating a remote workspace within your rented property. 

Securing Your Home Office Equipment and Assets

For professionals working from home, most of their work-related assets are likely located within their home office. This includes computers, monitors, printers, office furniture, and specialized equipment. Renters insurance can help protect these assets in several ways:

  • Personal Property Coverage: Renters insurance typically covers personal belongings, which includes your home office equipment and furniture. In the event of theft, fire, or other covered perils, your insurance policy can reimburse you for replacing or repairing damaged or stolen items.
  • Valuable Items Coverage: If you have high-value items like expensive computer equipment or specialized tools, consider adding a valuable items endorsement to your renter’s insurance policy. This ensures that these valuable assets are adequately protected.

Liability Protection for Your Home Office

Another critical aspect of renters insurance is liability coverage. If a client, colleague, or delivery person is injured while visiting your home office, you could be liable for medical expenses or legal fees. Renters insurance can provide liability protection, covering these costs and helping you avoid financial hardship.

Additional Living Expenses

Renters insurance can assist with additional living expenses, such as hotel bills or increased food costs. At the same time, your rented residence is being repaired or replaced if you should have to stay elsewhere.

Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. Can Help You

At Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc., we can help answer questions concerning renter’s insurance. We serve the Green, OH area. Contact us today. 

Motorhome Insurance for Seniors

When seniors have questions or concerns about their current or potential motorhome insurance policy, Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. is here to help Green, OH residents make sense of it all. To learn more about the importance of motorhome insurance, please be sure to read on. This guide is here to help seniors who are looking to make the most informed decisions possible.

Is Motorhome Insurance Required In Ohio?

In a word, yes. You will need to speak with our experienced insurance agents if you would like to learn more, but there is no circumstance where you can legally hit the road in a recreational vehicle without obtaining the necessary insurance policy first. The insuring of a motorhome is mandatory in the state of Ohio, much like any other motor vehicle on the Buckeye State’s roadways.

How Do These Policies Differ From Auto Insurance Policies?

A motorhome insurance policy differs from an auto insurance policy in one very pivotal way. A motorhome serves as a residence and a vehicle, so a senior will need to obtain a policy that encompasses both aspects of this equation. Specialized policies allow for coverage of the actual vehicle, but if it is being used as a travel trailer, additional considerations must be made.

Potential injuries and property damage must also be considered when a motorhome is being insured. That’s why it is important for a senior who is seeking a motorhome insurance policy in Ohio to speak directly with an insurer about the coverage that they need, whether they require comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, or both.

Schedule A Consultation Today!

If you have any additional questions that need to be asked, be sure to speak with the experienced agents at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. in Green, OH. Our team of experts is always on hand and ready to provide all of the necessary information to our current and prospective clients.

Protect Your Rolling Home With an RV Insurance Policy

Spending time on the road in your RV can be extremely enjoyable. Whether you use it as your primary home or you only travel in it for vacations, you want to make sure it’s protected all year round.

Protecting Your Rolling Home

If you’re in the Green, OH area and in need of an RV insurance policy, Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. can provide you with coverage options that can meet your needs. You don’t have to spend all your time calling around to get information from multiple insurers when you can simply work with one of our trusted agents.

We’ll give you comparisons to look at, making it simpler and easier for you to find the policy that works for you. We can also answer your questions in case you’re not sure about the level of type of coverage you need or want for your RV.

Depending on how you use it, you may be able to adjust your RV coverage for part of the year, which will still protect it while it’s not in use. This can also help you get more value from your policy, but it’s not for everyone. How often you use your RV, where it’s stored, and other factors will all be a part of deciding which policy to choose, and working with an agent can help.

If you’re ready to find the right RV insurance for your needs, so you can feel confident when you travel and when your RV is parked or stored, get in touch with us today at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. We serve the Green, OH area and can help you with a policy that meets your needs and protects your RV. That way you can have more peace of mind on and off the road.

Who needs to have a motorcycle insurance policy?

For those that are in the Green, OH area, having a motorcycle can be a great idea. Not only are these efficient ways to get around the community, but they can be a lot of fun to ride when the weather is nice. If you do choose to purchase a motorcycle when you are here, getting insurance for it is very important. There are a lot of situations when someone needs to have a motorcycle insurance policy in place. 

Motorcycle Insurance Beneficiaries 

Those that Have Taken Out a Loan

A common situation when having a motorcycle insurance plan is a necessity is when someone has taken out a loan. If you have taken out a loan when buying a motorcycle. If you have taken out motorcycle insurance, the lender will take a lien on the asset and will want to ensure it is properly covered with insurance. Your loan agreement is likely to include a provision that requires full comprehensive coverage.

Required when Riding the Motorcycle

For all motorists in the state of Ohio, having a liability insurance plan is a necessity when you are driving on a public road. Having a liability provision in your motorcycle insurance plan ensures you have support if you cause an accident and need to pay for damages. If you are not covered with this required level of motorcycle insurance, you can be penalized in various ways. 

Reach Out To Us

It is very important for any motorcycle owner in the Green, OH area to carry a proper motorcycle insurance policy at all times. When you are investing in a motorcycle here, you should call our team with Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. When you call our professionals at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc., you will receive customized support and guidance necessary to make an informed insurance decision. 

Do You Need Boat Insurance?

When you own a boat, you’re free to take to the waterways near Green, OH on your own terms. While you’re enjoying the sun and fun, you may wonder whether you have enough insurance to cover anything that might come up while you’re exploring the nearest lake or river. At Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc., we can evaluate your existing boat insurance and help you understand why it’s important to protect your vessel with the right coverage.

Do You Really Need to Buy Boat Insurance?

Although you may not think insurance is worth it, you might change your mind if you’re ever in a collision or other mishap. The risks you face in the water are very different from those you face when driving your car or other vehicles. Besides, many marinas require proof of insurance before you’re allowed to dock your boat there.

Why Is Boat Insurance So Important?

When you get behind the helm of your boat, you assume certain responsibilities to yourself, your passengers, and other vessels in the water. Property insurance will pay for repairs if your boat is damaged in an accident. Liability coverage will pay for bodily injury and property damage to other boats in an accident you cause.

What Does Most Boat Insurance Cover?

Every policy is unique, but most boat insurance covers wreckage and fuel spills. However, it’s important to understand how your specific policy is written and what that means in the case of a future claim.

Where Can You Find Answers to Your Boat Insurance Questions?

Contact Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. to review your boat insurance or to get a quote on what it would cost to safeguard your vessel in the event of an accident or other covered peril near Green, OH.

5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Umbrella Insurance

If you ask a random person walking down the street in Green, OH, they probably have no idea how umbrella insurance works. Fortunately, it’s not as complicated as it sounds. In today’s guide, we’re going to go over 5 things you probably don’t know about umbrella insurance. And, if you’re currently in need of umbrella insurance, be sure to check out our site at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. today. Now, let’s get started!

What Is Umbrella Insurance?

Umbrella insurance is a type of liability insurance that provides additional coverage beyond the limits of your other insurance policies, such as home or auto insurance. It is one of the most comprehensive types of insurance. 

What Does It Protect?

Umbrella insurance can protect you from a variety of liability claims, like property damage or bodily injury caused by an accident (if you are found at fault), or even lawsuits for libel.

Is It Expensive?

Umbrella insurance is relatively inexpensive compared to other types of insurance and can provide you with a lot of extra protection for a relatively low cost.

What Limits Do I Need?

When purchasing umbrella insurance, it’s important to carefully consider your coverage needs and make sure you have adequate limits to protect your assets. Most policies start at $1 million in coverage, but higher limits are available as needed.

Can I Bundle Umbrella Insurance?

It’s important to note that umbrella insurance is not a standalone policy and is typically only available to those who have underlying insurance policies, such as home or auto insurance, with certain minimum coverage limits.

And remember, if you’re in Green, OH and need umbrella insurance, be sure to reach out to us at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. today.

Here Are 5 Facts About Condo Insurance

If you have just bought a condo or rented one, most of your cost will be for maintenance and protection of the areas that the building has. However, this does not cover the cost of your belongings; you need to insure them to avoid loss.

At Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc., we provide condo insurance that helps protect you from losing a considerable amount of money whenever there is damage to the unit. If you are in Green, OH, condo insurance is a must, especially when you have valuable belongings and there is a risk of causing damage to the unit.

Condo Insurance: What You Need To Know

When getting condo insurance, it’s essential to understand what it incorporates and how to go about it. When you are unsure how to go about condo insurance, you can contact us at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc to get all the answers and information you need. 

  • It’s important to note that the condominium association ensures the outer structure of the condo building. This is guided by the condo master policy agreement that states the part owned and insured by the association and what part makes up the individual unit you are responsible for insuring. As an owner, you are responsible for everything inside the drywall.
  • You need to understand the specific agreement in the master policy to know the owner’s insurable interest in the condo unit. When looking for condo insurance, you should look for one that covers real property and building addition and alteration, loan assessment, and personal property.
  • Most condo owners are moving towards policies that provide less coverage for a lower cost. That shifts more risk and responsibility to the unit owners.
  • If you are in the Green, OH area, consider reviewing the unit owners’ building property coverage with us to clearly understand the coverage you need in the event of a loss.
  • Most owners don’t understand the interaction between the master and individual policies, especially during loss assessment. Condo owners should understand their obligation in the event of a loss.

Reach Us Today

To better understand how condo insurance works, reach out to us at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc, and we will find the right coverage for your needs. 

How Much Time Do You Have to Add a New Car to Your Auto Insurance Policy?

One of the biggest misconceptions about purchasing a new car is that you have to add the car to your auto insurance policy before you drive it off the lot. This is not the case, and in most cases, you have a grace period for adding a new car to your auto insurance policy. Here at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc., serving the greater Green, OH area, we want to help you understand how much time you have to add a new car to your auto insurance policy.

How Much Time Do You Have to Add a New Car to Your Auto Insurance Policy?

As a general rule of thumb, most insurance companies give you a grace period to add a newly purchased vehicle to your auto insurance policy. Your policy will state how long you have to add a new vehicle to your auto insurance policy, but as a general rule of thumb, most insurance give anywhere from 14 to 30 days. 

How Do You Find Out How Much Time You Have to Add a New Car to Your Auto Insurance Policy?

The best way to find out how much time you have to add a new car to your auto insurance policy is to read your policy or ask your insurance agent. Your policy will state that new cars are covered under an insurance grace period as long as you add the vehicle to your policy within a set amount of time. The policy will list that specific time frame. 

Give Us A Call

If you have purchased a new vehicle, the team at Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc., serving the greater Green, OH area, would love to help you get the auto insurance coverage you need to protect you and your new car. Call us now to get started. 

The Benefits of Commercial Insurance for Employers with Independent Contractors

If you are an employer who hires independent contractors, you may be wondering if commercial insurance is necessary for your business. While the answer to this question can be complex, the short answer is yes. Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. explains.

Why Is Commercial Insurance Necessary? 

Commercial insurance helps protect employers from numerous risks associated with hiring independent contractors in Green, OH. These policies help cover medical expenses in case of an accident or injury on the job, as well as legal expenses if an employee files a lawsuit against the company.

Additionally, these policies can also provide coverage in cases where an independent contractor fails to complete their contracted work or materials they provided have caused damage or losses to your business. 

What Kinds Of Coverage Do I Need? 

The type of coverage you need will depend on the scope of work performed by your independent contractors. For instance, general liability policies are good for covering any damages incurred by third parties while doing business with you (slips & falls on the premises, etc.)

Worker’s compensation policies provide benefits to employees who sustain an injury at work; this includes both traditional employees and independent contractors. Professional liability policies offer protection from financial loss due to errors in services provided by employees or independent contractors.

Give Us A Call

If you are an employer in Green, OH who hires independent contractors, then it is essential that you obtain adequate commercial insurance coverage. This is to protect yourself from potential liabilities and losses resulting from work-related activities. Contact Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. today so that we can help you get the right coverage for your business.

Should I Insure My Home After It’s Paid Off?

It is not required for Green, OH residents to procure homeowners insurance, but most lenders will compel you to as long as there is an outstanding balance.

For those whose houses are paid for, there are benefits to continuing to insure your property:

Homes can be subject to sudden malfunctions that necessitate costly repairs. Even weather events, such as lightning strikes or high winds, can wreak havoc that can otherwise set you back financially.

Potential situations like house fires can render your home a total loss, leaving you with nowhere to go. Some types of indemnification help cover your hotel stay. Your knowledgeable Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. agent can go over specific scenarios that would be included in your coverage. 

Your home and possessions can also be subject to a burglary, and you may own expensive electronics, jewelry, and clothing. Vandals can do damage to your exterior walls, and your indemnification often covers this type of peril. 

You may also have other structures on your land that can be affected by the elements or other hazards. In addition, people can sometimes be hurt on your property through slips or falls, and this can result in medical bills and lost wages. Certain situations can even arise in legal fees, and you can be taken to court. 

Having homeowners insurance can also ensure that real estate agents and buyers will want to partner with you should you sell, as a lack of coverage can put others’ investments at risk. 

Ken Boldt Insurance Agency II Inc. Is Here to Help 

Specializing in various insurance packages, we can put together something to fit your needs. We serve those living in the Green, OH region, and we invite you to reach us by calling, visiting online, or stopping into our office to discuss your options. 

Our Partner
  • AllState
  • Foremost
  • Frankenmuth
  • Hiscox
  • Liberty
  • National General
  • Nationwide
  • Progressive
  • Safeco
  • The Hartford
  • Travelers
  • USLI
  • Utica National
  • Westfield